UK university pathway provider
Academic support and success
- UK higher education pathways
- Responsible for academic support and quality
- Located in Malaysia (other locations within Southeast Asia may be considered)
About Our Client
Our Client is UK higher education pathways provider through which more than 35,000 students have progressed to universities in the UK and around the world.
About the Role
The Academic Services Manager will support the development of and then manage the implementation of the Teaching and Learning Stategy and associated success measures and KPIs.
As part of this, the successful candidate will:
- Provide customer service, training and support to academic staff in the region.
- Monitor and assure quality of course delivery and assessment.
- Promote teaching and assessment best practices across all centres.
- Support the regional sales team in qualifying and engaging new delivery partners (pre-sales role).
- 5-10 years of teaching experience, ideally in higher education.
- A recognised teaching qualification.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Experience in teacher training and quality assurance.
- Knowledge and experience of digital content development and delivery.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Fluency in English.
Our ideal candidate has current or recent teaching experience, practical understanding of assessment design and theory, as well as quality assurance and great interpersonal skills.
Does this sound like you?