Institution Partnerships and Student Recruitment
- Leading UK University
- BDM role (Institution Partnerships)
- Job located in Guangzhou
About Our Client
Our Client is a UK university and a global leader in Transnational Education, with a long history of cooperation with Chinese university partners.
About the Role
The BDM will report to the Country Manager and be responsible for all business development activities in South China.
As part of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Identify, develop and maintain healthy and sustainable academic partnerships across South China.
- Manage the recruitment of students from Chinese partner universities and institutions from South China, dealing with student enquiries, attending and supporting Partner Open Days and recruitment events.
- Design, manage and lead the implementation of business development plans for the region.
- To develop and implement communication plans with each institution partner and their respective students and provide admission support on a wide range of needs.
- 2-5 years of experience or equivalent in a role related to education or international education, with an emphasis on student recruitment.
- Knowledge about UK higher education and the UK as a destination for international students, as well as the admissions process from application to enrolment.
- Strong communication and time management skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English.
- Work or study abroad experience in the United Kingdom is a plus.
- Experience developing institution partnerships for a UK institution would be a plus.
The ideal candidate will be a UK institution rep with a balance of experience across institution partnerships and student recruitment.
Does this sound like you?