Student recruitment and institutional partnership role
- UK University
- Student Recruitment and Institution Partnership role
- Located in South Korea
About the Role
The Country Manager will be responsible the implementation of our Client’s student recruitment and marketing strategies in South Korea and Japan.
The role will drive and executive regional recruitment strategies, working with Education Agent, as well as engaging multi-channel sales.
The post holder will also manage a network of institutional partnerships in the region.
- Proven track record of success in international student recruitment within a commercial education business e.g. universities or private education provider
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to the development and implementation of high impact marketing campaigns that drive profitable sales growth against target.
- Strong, demonstrated relationship management skills, ideally within the Higher Education sector or a related industry that involves complex, aspirational services through a multi-channel approach.
- Demonstrable experience of working with agents to achieve successful sales growth and performance
- Strong digital marketing and media skills with the ability to strategically develop and implement campaigns. As well as oversee/deliver webinars to a range of audiences.
- A strong understanding of the Korean and Japanese student recruitment markets.
- Ability to develop and lead a team that can drive student recruitment within the region.
- Highly motivated with a focus on achieving results and driving forward innovation and performance.
- A university degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related discipline
Does this sound like you?