Student recruitment role
- UK University
- Institution Rep role, with scope to develop into team management
- Beijing or Shanghai
About Our Client
Our Client is a UK university with a long history of engagement with China and the ambition to grow into a market leader.
About the Role
The Country Manager will report to the Regional Director, China and be responsible for day to day student recruitment activities in their region (North or Central).
Contact us for a confidential discussion and more details about this role.
- 5+ years of experience in a student recruitment role.
- Strong drive to build sales pipelines with proven record of success.
- Knowledge about the UK higher education and UK as a destination for international students
- Experience or expertise in sales and marketing
- Good English ability, able to write reports and discuss plans/strategy with management.
- Work or study abroad experience in the United Kingdom is a plus
- Experience recruiting for a UK institution is a plus
The ideal candidate will be a driven student recruitment manager with extensive experience in China.
Does this sound like you?