Institution rep role.
- UK University
- Student recruitment role
- Beijing or Shanghai
About Our Client
Our Client is a UK university with a long history of engagement with China and the ambition to grow into a market leader.
About the Role
The Country Officer will report to the Regional Director, China and be responsible for day to day student recruitment activities in their region (North or Central).
Contact us for a confidential discussion and more details about this role.
- 1+ years of experience in a student recruitment role (fresh graduate/entry level ok).
- Outgoing personality with a passion for sales and higher education.
- Knowledge about the UK higher education and UK as a destination for international students.
- Experience or expertise in sales and marketing.
- Good English ability, able to write reports in English.
- Work or study abroad experience in the United Kingdom is a plus
- Experience recruiting for a UK institution is a plus
The ideal candidate a graduate of a UK university with a strong desire to become an institution representative in China.
Does this sound like you?