China Representative role
- NZ University
- Student recruitment role
- Located in Beijing
About Our Client
Our client is a globally Top 250 ranked university and their marketing and recruitment partner in China.
About the Role
The In-Country Representative will:
- Contribute to the design and implement innovative and sustainable business strategies to achieve student recruitment across all our Client’s programmes and pathways.
- Act as our Client’s China recruitment making key recommendations to relevant colleagues on admissions requirements, qualifications equivalencies, recruitment channels institutional partners.
- Represent our Client at student recruitment events in China.
- Follow up with offer holders and execute conversion strategies and other in-market activities as required.
- Provide cultural knowledge and awareness of China.
- Collate and share market insights, trends and opportunities to deliver on the recruitment plan
- Form key relationships with Chinese agencies, government agencies, industries, alumni, schools, and other institutions in China.
- Five or more years of experience or equivalent in a role related to education or international education, with an emphasis on recruitment and relationship management.
- Able to write functional emails and reports in English. Able to discuss plans and tactics with native English speakers.
- Work or study abroad overseas, preferably in Australia or New Zealand.
Our ideal candidate has 5 years experience in student recruitment, good understanding of the NZ education system, as well as a willingness to travel and great interpersonal skills.
Does this sound like you?