Education Services Provider
Marcom and Team Leadership role
- Marcom and Team Leadership role
- Working with leading universities from around the world.
- Located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About Our Client
Our Client is a provider of marketing, strategy and staffing services to universities from around the world, including the US, Canada, Australia and the UK. A North American company, it currently has more than 100 staff, in offices across China, Malaysia, Vietnam and India.
About the Role
The Marketing Manager will lead a team of Digital Marketing Officers in South East Asia. As part of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Plan, implement, and oversee the delivery of marketing projects including significant engagement
- Assist clients in cost effective targeted marketing services to build global recruitment outcomes.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), identifying trends to optimize spend and performance.
- Brainstorm new and creative university growth strategies, and experiment with various organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Build an ecosystem of marketing providers in key local markets, that can be used to service clients.
- 5+ years of experience in roles related to international education (or at least
- Strong English fluency, proficient in business report writing, and discussing strategy and analysis with English speakers.
- Experience managing multi-country localised marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience executing and managing SEO, PPC, social media and PR .
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that
engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of marketing tools and website analytics tools.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing professional from the education industry, with experience in performance marketing and team management.
Does this sound like you?