Student Admissions and Institution Partnerships
- Leading UK University
- Admissions role
- Job located in Guangzhou
About Our Client
Our Client is a UK university and a global leader in Transnational Education, with a long history of cooperation with Chinese university partners.
About the Role
The Recruitment and Admissions Officer (RAO) will report to the Senior RAO and support the recruitment of Chinese progression students to the university.
As part of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Manage the universities involvement in key recruitment events including, but not limited to, Partner Open Days, telephone campaigns and conversion activities.
- Support with respect to students’ admission processes including application documentation preparation, communication with faculties, schools and the international office enrolment team.
- Ensure offers made for UG PG, P/T and Phd students is carried out in accordance with university guidelines.
- 1-5 years of experience or equivalent in a role related to education or international education, with an emphasis on student recruitment.
- Knowledge about UK higher education and the UK as a destination for international students, as well as the admissions process from application to enrolment.
- Strong communication and time management skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Competent in English.
- Work or study abroad experience in the United Kingdom is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be a UK consultant at a study abroad agency or UK institution rep.
Does this sound like you?