Global University Pathway Provider
Agent development and support role
- Global University Pathway Provider
- Agent Management and Support role for West China
- Focused on UK Programs
- Located in Chengdu (Home based)
About Our Client
Our client is a Global University Pathway Provider that specialises in teaching foundation courses to university degrees at partner institutions in the UK, Europe and USA.
About the Role
- Manage relationships with a network of key agents to meet student recruitment targets.
- Develop new agent partnerships the region.
- Train key agents and counsellors through regular visits and training sessions.
- Support key agents in promotional activities including Fairs, Exhibitions and Interview days.
- Follow up to ensure high application to enrolment conversion rate, one of the key priorities for this role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of dealing directly with a wide variety of people
- Knowledge of the UK education system, either as a student, counsellor or institution rep
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Flexible approach to working, excellent time management skills
- A friendly professional manner and appearance
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
Our ideal candidate has 2-5 years experience in student recruitment, good understanding of the UK education system, as well as a willingness to travel and great interpersonal skills.
Does this sound like you?