Global University Pathway Provider
Agent partner management and development role
- Global University Pathway Provider
- Agent Management and Support role for North China
- Focus on UK programs
- Located in Beijing (Office based)
About Our Client
Our client is a Global University Pathway Provider that specialises in teaching foundation courses to university degrees at partner institutions in the UK, Europe and USA.
About the Role
- Manage relationships with a network of key agents to meet student recruitment targets.
- Develop new agent partnerships the region, especially UK departments.
- Train key agents and counsellors through regular visits and training sessions.
- Support key agents in promotional activities including Fairs, Exhibitions and Interview days.
- Follow up to ensure high application to enrolment conversion rate, one of the key priorities for this role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of dealing directly with a wide variety of people
- Good understanding of the UK education system, either as a former student or institution rep
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Willingness to do extensive business travel
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Flexible approach to working, excellent time management skills
- A friendly professional manner and appearance
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
Our ideal candidate has 2-5 years experience in student recruitment, experience and understanding of UK education and a willingness to travel and meet new people.
Does this sound like you?