Transnational Education and Student Recruitment
- Leading UK University
- Admissions management role
- Job located in Beijing
About Our Client
Our Client is a UK university and a global leader in Transnational Education, with a long history of cooperation with Chinese university partners.
About the Role
The Senior Recruitment and Admissions Officer will report to the Country Manager and be responsible for managing the recruitment of Chinese progression students to the university.
As part of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Manage a team of 2-3 Admissions Officers located across China.
- Manage the universities involvement in key recruitment events including, but not limited to, Partner Open Days, telephone campaigns and conversion activities.
- Lead with respect to students’ admission processes including application documentation preparation, communication with faculties, schools and the international office enrolment team.
- Ensure offers made for UG PG, P/T and Phd students is carried out in accordance with university guidelines.
- 5+ years of experience or equivalent in a role related to education or international education, with an emphasis on student recruitment.
- Knowledge about UK higher education and the UK as a destination for international students, as well as the admissions process from application to enrolment.
- Strong communication and time management skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English.
- Work or study abroad experience in the United Kingdom is a plus.
- Experience developing institution partnerships for a UK institution would be a plus.
The ideal candidate will be a UK institution rep or UK department manage at a study abroad agency.
Does this sound like you?