This is an office based admissions role for a master agency that works closely with a global leader in university pathways.
The responsibilities include:
- Regularly dealing with students’ new applications;
- Responsible for communicating between agents and schools;
- Supporting marketing staff to convert students;
- Supporting agents to finish follow-up work;
- Regularly recording students and agents information.
We prefer someone with relevant experience in admissions or counselling.
Key skills and abilities
- Fluent in Mandarin and English;
- Proficient in using Office software;
- Good teamwork and communication skills;
- High Sense of Responsibility;
- Able to perform independently and thrive under pressure.
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you’d like to explore this opportunity – Apply Online and we’ll be in touch with more information.