This is an opportunity to work with a master agency that works closely with a global leader in university pathway programs and which manages a broad network of sub agents on behalf of its pathway partner.
The position offers:
- A career path and promotion opportunities as a reward for performance.
- A competitive salary package for this level of position.
- Flexible working location.
The responsibilities include:
- Regularly visit and train education agents to develop excellent working relationships;
- Grow the business within your region and develop new agents;
- Support the agents’ marketing activities to promote the university’s programs and grow enrolments;
- Report on market trends to your Line Manager;
- Use data effectively to develop appropriate marketing plans.
Ideally the successful candidate would have had experience in managing agent relationships but it is not essential.
Personality and Approach
We are looking for a person with an outgoing, friendly personality, who likes to meet and help people.
And the candidate should be good listener with a demonstrated ability to solve problems by coming up with thoughtful and personalised solutions.
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you’d like to explore this opportunity – Apply Online and we’ll be in touch with more information.
|Job Category||Institution Representative|