This is a new opportunity for an experienced student recruitment manager to step up into a leadership role in Greater China.
What’s in it for you?
This is a chance to:
- Be the face of a global education group in Greater China.
- Take the lead on strategy and business planning for it in this crucial market.
- Have an impact across a diverse portfolio of sales, marketing and customer service.
- Gain exposure to multiple destination markets including the US, Australia, Ireland and Canada.
- Lead a team of 20+ staff in Mainland China and Taiwan.
What are they looking for?
This group is looking for a sales leader who knows how to lead, drive and energise an established sales team to achieve maximum results.
Ideally you’ll have well developed coaching and mentoring skills.
What type of candidate would it suit?
It’s likely this will suit you if you have:
- Worked in student recruitment or similar service industry for the past 10 years with significant experience in China.
- Spent some or all of that time with a commercial education group focused on higher ed or pathway.
- Held senior type roles and gained experience in key account management and team leadership.
- Built a good reputation and network with agents across China.
And it will especially suit you if are ready to become the face of a global group in Greater China.
Does this sound like you?
To learn more – Apply Online and we’ll be in touch with more information and to arrange a confidential discussion.
|Job Category||Executive, Senior Manager|
|Role Type||Strategy and Team Leadership|
|Location||Flexible across China|