A global education group is looking for a dynamic, target driven Regional Sales Director, based in Beijing, or Shanghai and Guangzhou, to support its student recruitment strategy as well as current relationships within China.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Achieving challenging student recruitment targets for the Network (mainly for campuses in Canada, Australia, and Spain) in line with academic and immigration compliance requirements;
- Continually working to generate new leads in market by working with agents and converting these leads
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities;
- Attending recruitment fairs and events across China;
- Ensuring agents are trained on programs, campuses, and study permit regulations;
- Evaluation and monitoring of recruitment and marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and adherence to budget;
- Develop market collateral to support sales and recruitment in region, in liaison with the Marketing department.
Ideally, this position will be filled by a person with experience in student recruitment and a strong record of meeting sales targets.
He or she will be well organised, with good communication skills in both English and Mandarin, and a preparedness to work irregular hours and travel frequently.
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you’d like to explore this opportunity – Apply Online and we’ll be in touch with more information.
|Job Category||Institution Representative, Senior Manager|
|Key destination markets||Canada and Australia|
|Job location||Flexible within China|