This position is with a global leader in university pathways and involves providing admin and admissions support to the staff and students of its university partners.
- Office based in Suzhou (limited travel)
- UK and US Universities
- Employer is a university pathway provider (not an agent)
The role’s responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative and back-office support.
- Performing general reception duty and administrative tasks, including daily facilities setup, and tracking daily student visits.
- Referring visitors to appropriate university partner staff
- Setting-up applications for students and forwarding admissions updates between students and the relevant staff
- Carrying out timely and regular follow-up with students, universities and colleagues, in order to “keep things moving“ and ensure the Centre’s smooth operation.
A strong understanding of the overseas study application process and of the UK and US education systems is required.
Personality and Approach
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Good written and spoken English
- Positive attitude and team spirited
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you then Apply Online and we’ll be in touch with more information.
|Job Category||Institution Representative|
|Role Type||Admin Support|
|Location||Suzhou (Office based)|