Our client is a US pathway provider with three campuses in the US and a unique approach to assisting students achieve enrolment in top 50 US universities.
A key element of their success is their service which provides students with extensive wrap around care, both in their academic and student lives. This has been shown to deliver a GPA boost of 0.7-1.1, which can be critical in achieving admission into a top university in the US.
With their disciplined and focused approach, they have successfully grown their business year on year since inception and are now seeking a Vice President of Student Recruitment to further develop that growth.
The Vice President of Student Recruitment will be responsible for:
- Working with the co-founders to prepare the annual strategic growth plan
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Set and manage the budget
- Day-to-day management of the student recruitment, marketing, and sales support departments including directing work, setting KPIs and incentives, managing against those KPIs and coaching and developing direct reports
- Implement the necessary culture, systems, and processes to ensure all staff members are working optimally, and contributing and working towards the company’s goals
- Work closely with our Client’s agents to ensure they are managed effectively
- Identify new business opportunities in new and existing markets
- Provide information and market feedback on industry trends, which influence strategic planning
The Successful Candidate
This role will suit a results-driven, entrepreneurial individual with a proven track record of recruiting international students from around the world.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A deep rolodex of existing partners
- Experience leading teams of recruiting staff in diverse locations.
- A strategic thinking and a thoughtful approach recruitment
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
If you believe you are the right person for this role and would like to receive more information, including a full job description, please contact us:
|Institution Type||Commercial Education Group|
|Role Type||Global Strategy and Team Leadership|