Education Services Company
Territory manager role
- Australian education services company
- Territory manager role (South China)
- Job located in Guangzhou or Shenzhen
About Our Client
Our Client is an Australian education services company that offers a range of products that helps reduce the cost and complexity of studying internationally.
About the Role
The BDM will report to the China Director and be responsible for:
- Building market share by developing new business relationships, principally with study abroad consultancies in the territory.
- Providing high quality customer service support to our Client’s largest customers in the territory.
- 5+ years of experience or equivalent in a BD or sales role, especially in the area of student recruitment.
- Established network of agent relationships in the territory, as well as a good understanding of how to build strong, mutually beneficial agent partnerships.
- Strong customer service attitude, highly responsive and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work remotely and contribute collaboratively to a wider, growing team.
- Fluent in English (as well as Mandarin Chinese).
The ideal candidate will be an institution rep with a strong network of agent contacts and a highly energetic and effective approach to sales, business development and customer service.
Does this sound like you?