Senior regional leadership role
- Australian University
- Regional Leadership role
- Location flexible within China (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou preferred)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian university with a bold ambition to grow substantially by 2030, with a sizeable proportion of this growth to come from international markets.
About the Role
The Regional Director will play a key role in driving international student recruitment outcomes through evidence, expertise and engagement.
The Regional Director also leads a team of specialised Recruitment, Conversion and Admissions staff and is responsible for the co-development and implementation of strategies and systems designed to ensure commencement and load targets are achieved and within budget for the Region.
- Degree with subsequent extensive relevant experience in the successful recruitment of students from the Greater China region to Australia or other global study destinations.
- Experience in transnational education and working with education partners in Greater China.
- Demonstrated depth or breadth of expertise developed through extensive relevant experience and application.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a high performing recruitment team to drive and implement a recruitment plan including the ability to achieve student commencement targets.
- Ability to innovate and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, cross-cultural and negotiation skills and with demonstrated established network of contacts to lead the international marketing and communication activities of the University.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and monitor workflows of staff within own area of responsibility.
Our ideal candidate will bring experience, creativity and gravitas to this role, allowing them to quickly build a strong, cohesive team, as well as cooperative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
Does this sound like you?