Top 100 Ranked in the US
- US University (Top 100 ranked)
- Student recruitment role
- Located in Beijing or Shanghai
About Our Client
Our client is a Top 100 Ranked US university and their marketing and recruitment partner in China.
About the Role
- Develop and build relationships with high schools and other partners.
- Follow up with offer holders (students) and execute conversion strategies.
- Attend events and other promotional activities including Fairs, Exhibitions and Interview days.
- Significant travel of up to 40% per year is expected.
- 3-5+ years of experience or equivalent in a role related to education or international education, with an emphasis on student recruitment.
- Able to write functional emails and reports in English. Able to discuss plans and tactics with native English speakers.
- Bachelor’s degree with good academic performance.
- Knowledge about American higher education and America as a destination for international students
- Voluntary or other life experience that demonstrates creativity, hard work, persistence, or drive to succeed.
- Experience or expertise in sales and marketing
- Work or study abroad experience in the United States is a plus
- Experience recruiting for an American institution is a plus
Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience in student recruitment, good understanding of the US education system, as well as a willingness to travel and great interpersonal skills.
Does this sound like you?