Student recruitment role
- Top Ranked UK University
- Student recruitment role
- Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is a highly ranked UK university (Top 150 globally) and a member of the prestigious Russell Group of UK research intensive universities.
About the Role
The Senior Project Manager will act as a key member of the front-line recruitment team in key target markets within East Asia to help deliver the University’s international student recruitment ambitions. The post holder will be based in Hong Kong with a key market responsibility for Hong Kong and Macau, and will also work in conjunction with the Regional Manager for East Asia to help cover market responsibilities in Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea.
The successful applicant will:
- Research market recruitment opportunities in designated markets; achieve recruitment targets.
- Represent university at events across the region and handle student enquiries from various recruitment channels.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with internal stakeholders i.e. university departments.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with external stakeholders i.e. agents, schools, institution partners, government bodies.
- Manage an allocated marketing budget for the region and contribute to development of annual budget proposal.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Recent higher education experience in an international student recruitment environment.
- An excellent knowledge of the outbound international student market in Hong Kong.
- A history of working experience in developing and implementing successful recruitment strategies to meet targets.
- Complex analysis, research, planning and project management skills with the ability to establish priorities and monitor performance against objectives.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in student recruitment across East Asia, together with skills in teamwork and cross-cultural communication, as well as the personal drive to achieve results.
Does this sound like you?